http://workflower.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/workflower1_geknipt-300x135.png 0 0 Jos Dechamps http://workflower.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/workflower1_geknipt-300x135.png Jos Dechamps2017-11-23 11:37:182017-11-23 11:46:37Combi-DG-engine in test
Combi-DG-engine in test
We developed a new Combi-DG-engine and are testing it now thoroughly. The Combi-DG-engine has following features:
- multiple diecutting-forms may be defined, each containing multiple article-forms
- currently, each imposition may contain only 1 diecutting-form
- a maximum number of articles per article-form may be specified
- a maximum number of colours per imposition may be specified
- there are now also run-time-parameters. These are settings applicable only to the actual problem.
- Optimisation is now also possible on "minimum not invoicable amount"
The Combi-DG-engine is according to the last tests, certainly as fast as the normal DG-engine.
The practical use of the Combi-DG-engine assumes 3 types of data now: the article-data, the paper-data and the run-time-parameters. Our Portal still has to be modified to take into account for this change.